Its main uses can be roughly divided into:
(1) Medical and sanitary non-woven fabrics: operating clothes, protective clothing, disinfection wrap, masks, diapers, civilian rags, wipes, wet towels, magic towels, towel rolls, cosmetics, sanitary towels, sanitary pads, disposable sanitary cloth, etc.
(2) Non-woven fabrics for household decoration: carpets, wall cloth, tablecloth, sheets, bedspread, curtains, cleaning cloth, mops, etc.
(3) Non-woven fabrics for clothing: lining, adhesive lining, flocculent, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather substrates, etc.
(4) Industrial non-woven fabrics; automobile roof cloth, filter materials, insulation materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, coated fabrics, etc.
(5) Agricultural non-woven fabrics: crop protective cloth, seedling-raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal curtain, etc.
(5) Military non-woven fabrics: high-performance fiber body armor, gun wiping cloth, military map base cloth, etc.
Other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, insulation and sound insulation materials, oil-absorbing felt, smoke filter, tea bags, flags, etc..